My name is Yves and I’m software engineer (B.Sc. HES-SO graduated in 2012) and Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT) working actively on development technologies with Microsoft 365, Azure, Dynamics 365 and Power Platform. I’m currently working as Business Applications Consultant at Sword Technologies (a Sword Group company) in Nyon, Switzerland after many years as Software Developer for several European Swiss-based companies.
Starting with some questions…
- Languages? French, english, german (a little bit) 🇫🇷🇺🇸🇩🇪
- OS? Windows, macOS, Linux 👽
- Hobbies? Fitness, tennis, running, walking 🏃♂️🎾
- Cat or dog? None of them 😁
- Tea or coffee? Coffee ☕
- Mac or PC? Both ✌️
- First dev experience? Develop an iOS app with the first SDK release in 2008 📱
Then my main skills are…
- Building applications and solutions with Microsoft 365 & Azure platforms.
- Building low code/no code applications and solutions with Power Platform.
- Dynamics 365 CE/F&O apps deployment and implementation.
- Building applications and solutions for SharePoint Online/Teams with SharePoint Framework (SPFx), Microsoft Graph and React.
- Modern Intranet deployment and implementation with Microsoft 365 core services.
- Azure DevOps projects deployment and implementation (CI/CD) with Agile methodology like SCRUM.
- Azure AD B2B/B2C identities exploitation in modern software development.
- Azure Modern Datawarehouse deployment and implementation with Power BI and Analysis Services.
- Other general development background with Java EE, Tomcat, PHP, Apache, C, C++, WPF, etc.
And I have some certifications too…
- Powell Software Teams
- Powell Software Sales
- Powell Software Executive
- Microsoft Certified Trainer 2021-2022
- Designing and Implementing Microsoft DevOps Solutions (AZ-400)
- Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure (AZ-204)
- Managing Microsoft Teams (MS-700)
- Analyzing Data with Microsoft Power BI (DA-100)
- Microsoft Azure AI Fundamentals (AI-900)
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 + Power Platform Solution Architect (MB-600)
- Microsoft Power Platform Functional Consultant (PL-200)
- Microsoft Power Platform Developer (PL-400)
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals (MB-901)
- Building Applications and Solutions with Microsoft 365 Core Services (MS-600)
- Microsoft Power Platform Fundamentals (PL-900)
- Microsoft Azure Fundamentals (AZ-900)
- Nexthink Pro
- Nexthink Basics
- ITIL V3 Foundation
I love discovering and implementing existing and brand new features from Microsoft 365, Azure, Dynamics 365, Power Platform and sharing my feedbacks and best practices on them to the community through this site, my dedicated social network accounts and live sessions.
Finally, I’m open for conferences, webinars, Microsoft exams preps or just talking so feel free to reach me out on the Contact page!