My name is Yves, I’m software engineer (B.Sc. HES-SO graduated in 2012), Microsoft 365 Development MVP (Most Valuable Professional) since December 2021 and MCT (Microsoft Certified Trainer) since May 2021 working actively on modern development technologies with Microsoft 365, Azure, Dynamics 365 and Power Platform. I’m currently working as Business Applications Consultant at Sword Technologies (a Sword Group company, global leader in technology transformation) in Nyon, Switzerland after many years as Software Engineer for several European Swiss-based companies. Since July 2021, I’m part of aMS Community as official member and speaker.
Starting with some questions to discover more about me…
- Languages? French, English, German (a little bit) 🇫🇷🇺🇸🇩🇪
- OS? Windows, macOS, Linux 👽
- Hobbies? Fitness, tennis, running, walking 🏃♂️🎾
- Cat or dog? None of them 😁
- Tea or coffee? Coffee ☕
- Mac or PC? Both ✌️
- First dev experience? Develop an iOS app with the first SDK release in 2008 📱
Then my technical skills are…
- Building applications and solutions with Microsoft 365 & Azure platforms.
- Building low code/no code applications and solutions with the Power Platform.
- Dynamics 365 CE/FO apps deployment and implementation.
- Building applications and solutions for SharePoint Online, Microsoft Teams, Viva Connections with SharePoint Framework (SPFx), Microsoft Graph and React.
- Modern Intranet deployment and implementation with Microsoft 365 core services.
- Azure DevOps projects deployment and implementation (CI/CD) with Agile methodology (Scrum).
- Azure AD B2B/B2C identities exploitation in modern software development.
- Azure Modern Datawarehouse (Azure Data Lake Storage, Azure Data Factory, Azure Databricks, Azure Synapse Analytics) deployment and implementation with Power BI and Azure Analysis Services.
- Other general development background with Java EE, Tomcat, PHP, Apache, C, C++, WPF, etc.
- Improving employee experience with the Microsoft Viva suite deployment.
And I have some certifications too…
- AvePoint Certified Sales Professional/Technical Associate (SaaS, Fly)
- Microsoft Power Platform Solution Architect (PL-600)
- Microsoft Azure Data Fundamentals (DP-900)
- Microsoft Security, Compliance, and Identity Fundamentals (SC-900)
- Microsoft Licensing Specialist: Online Services, Power Platform & Developer tools
- Microsoft Certified Trainer 2022-2023
- Professional Scrum Developer I (PSD I)
- Professional Scrum Master I (PSM I)
- Microsoft Digital Advertising Fundamentals
- Data Engineering on Microsoft Azure (DP-203)
- Microsoft Viva Insights Specialist
- Powell Software Intranet
- Powell Software Teams
- Powell Software Sales
- Powell Software Executive
- Designing and Implementing Microsoft DevOps Solutions (AZ-400)
- Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure (AZ-204)
- Managing Microsoft Teams (MS-700)
- Microsoft Power BI Data Analyst (PL-300)
- Microsoft Azure AI Fundamentals (AI-900)
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 + Power Platform Solution Architect (MB-600)
- Microsoft Power Platform Functional Consultant (PL-200)
- Microsoft Power Platform Developer (PL-400)
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals (MB-901)
- Building Applications and Solutions with Microsoft 365 Core Services (MS-600)
- Microsoft Power Platform Fundamentals (PL-900)
- Microsoft Azure Fundamentals (AZ-900)
- Nexthink Pro
- Nexthink Basics
- ITIL V3 Foundation
I love discovering, implementing features (existing + preview) from Microsoft 365, Azure, Dynamics 365, Power Platform and sharing my feedbacks, best practices on them to the community through this site, my dedicated social network accounts and live sessions in conferences around the world.
Finally, I’m open for conferences, webinars, Microsoft exam preps or just talking about tech so feel free to reach me out on my Contact page!
Hope to talk soon,