MS-700 (Managing Microsoft Teams) exam guide 2nd edition from Microsoft MVP’s Peter Rising and Nate Chamberlain will be out next month, in June 2022. It was a really great new experience for me taking part of the technical review team and contribute to provide my technical feedback to the two great authors!
I would like to thank you all the staff at Packt for giving me this amazing opportunity.
You can pre-order it now on Amazon.
MS-700 exam guide (2nd ed.) table of contents
- Plan and configure network settings for Microsoft Teams
- Identify licensing requirements for Microsoft Teams
- Plan and configure security and compliance settings for Microsoft Teams
- Plan and implement governance and lifecycle management for Microsoft Teams
- Configure and manage external and guest users
- Configure and manage Microsoft Teams devices
- Creating and managing teams
- Plan and manage channels
- Manage chat and collaboration experiences
- Manage apps for Microsoft Teams
- Manage meeting experiences
- Manage phone numbers
- Manage Phone System for Microsoft Teams
- Monitor and report on a Microsoft Teams environment
- Troubleshoot audio, video, and client issues
- Mock exam
- Mock exam answers and explanations
- Answers (and explanations) to practice questions