In this 11-minute developer-focused demo, Yves Habersaat articulates how the Microsoft Graph ToolkIn this 11-minute developer-focused demo, Yves Habersaat articulates how the Microsoft Graph Toolkit (MGT) together with SharePoint Framework (SPFx) and custom templates work together to display agendas, files, tasks, messages and more. To set up your environment – install mgt-spfx, mgt-spfx npm, and mgt React components packages. Instantiate the SharePointProvider. Finally, import selected MGT React components into your web part and grant permissions to SPO. See how presenter uses GET component and renders results in custom templates. This PnP Community demo is taken from the Viva Connections & SharePoint Framework Bi-weekly sync call recorded on March 10, 2022.
Demo Presenter: Yves Habersaat (Sword Group) | @yhabersaat
• Repo – Microsoft Graph Toolkit – v2.4.0 | https://github.com/microsoftgraph/mic…
• Demo – Using the Microsoft Graph Toolkit Get Component in your solutions – Sébastien Levert (Microsoft) | @sebastienlevert – https://youtu.be/9w2L3-7sCDI?t=2432
• Documentation – Get component in the Microsoft Graph Toolkit | https://docs.microsoft.com/graph/tool…
• MGT Playground – mgt-get | https://mgt.dev/?path=/story/componen… Learn more:
• Learn more about the Microsoft 365 Patterns and Practices community at: http://aka.ms/m365pnp
• Visit the Microsoft 365 Patterns and Practices community YouTube channel: https://aka.ms/m365pnp/videos